Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Psychic bitches be crazy


Hair
     Anyone who knows me pretty well will agree that I have something going on, and I'm not talking about my ravishing good looks.  I definitely have some kind of psychic ability- though I'm not sure what to call it or how to describe it.  But I got somethin'.  With an i, n, apostrophe. 
    So now that we got that out of the way, I've only recently started to give a shit so lately I've been trying to read up on psychicness for more information.
    So far I've learned two things:
    1) Clairvoyance or Claircognizance may be what I have, and 
2) Psychic people are out of their fucking minds.

    I'm serious.  I'm truly searching and I can't find one book, blog or essay that doesn't start like "I've always known ever since I was a young girl that I've once lived with dragons" or some crazy shit like that - ARE THERE NO NORMAL PSYCHIC PEOPLE??
    I'm not a super skeptic by any means either- I believe in a lot of stuff because basically, if you haven't noticed, this world we live in doesn't exactly make any sense.
    Yet, for some reason, I have this gut feeling that if you channel your unicorn spirit guide through your chakra you didn't get enough attention as a child.        
    So if you got something, if you know things but you don't know how, or you can read people and know things about them when you first meet them, or you can predict things, etc., yet you live a normal life that doesn't involve centaurs, HIT ME UP.  We'll make a facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment