Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Best Webpage Ever. No words can describe.

Peter_stand_largeHere it is:
Pixyland.org - Peter Pan's Webpage
     
     I found this website years and years ago- probably like in 2000 or 2001.  I'm happy to say that although the website has been getting more and more popular- (I think the guy, Randy Constan, has even appeared on TV talk shows since the creation of the site) the amazing low-budget feel of the pictures and site in general hasn't changed.  This is good, because its the low budgetness that makes it so fucking funny.
     I'd talk more about it, but as you'll soon see, its very difficult to describe and whatever you say in an effort to describe it does not do it justice.  Make sure you click on "Fashions" at the top- that's the best part.
    Its so weird - because some of the pictures of him in the different costumes are genuinely freaky-- usually just the way he poses for them and/or the faces he makes-- or his HANDS-- LOOK AT HOW HE POSITIONS HIS HANDS!!! But all in all I say good for him.  He has balls for doing what he wants to do and living this way if thats how he wants to live. You have to admit, its extremely refreshing to see someone just not give a shit what other people think, and put themselves out there like this. You go, Randy!


     I still wouldn't let him babysit my son or anything, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment