Friday, February 4, 2011

Beauty

      I don't know if I should pursue a career in design or see a psychiatrist, but either way I want to make love to the following inanimate objects:
Sobe Bottles
iPhone Box (The Actual Box)
Almost Any Longboard (But Definitely This One)
      Now I don't mean I'd want to have sex with these objects right now as a human being, you perverts, I mean like if I were also an inanimate object and I happened to see one of the things above at like a bar for inanimate objects, I'd totally slip something in the inanimate object's drink and inanimately f*ck the living shit out of him/her/it.
      Nothing like weird or anything.
      Plus, longboards aren't really inanimate when they're rolling, right?

Sector 9 Tree Barrel Sidewinder LongboardSoBe Smooth Pina Colada Drink - 20-Fl. Oz. Bottles (Pack of 12)

1 comment:

  1. I loved this particular post due to the fact it's being funny in a weird way I bet if you really wanted you could achieve any profession b/c you have an amazing personality and also you are an alien nothing is impossible I believe in you :-)

    ReplyDelete